June 21, 2012—Nashville, Tenn. —
Paula Wade, Principal Analyst with HealthLeaders-InterStudy, is available to discuss implications of the Supreme Court Ruling on the Accountable Care Act when the decision is handed down. Ms. Wade can provide background on the history of the Accountable Care Act and healthcare reform in addition to the impending ruling.
The constitutionality of the entire law has been challenged but the Supreme Court is expected to make one of three rulings by the end of the month:
- Uphold the law in its entirety
- Overturn the individual mandate but uphold the remainder of the law
- Overturn the law in its entirety
Each of the outcomes has vastly different potential consequences for the health plan and pharma industries, depending on the reaction of Congress to the result.
Ms. Wade can address the following topics:
- What does the ruling mean to Managed Care Organizations and pharmaceutical companies as well as the overall healthcare market?
- What changes can the healthcare market expect after the ruling?
- How will Congress react to the ruling?
Members of the media may request to speak with Ms. Wade by contacting Kristi Guillemette at 781.993.2618 or email@example.com