One-Day Event to Address Healthcare Market Drivers and Opportunities
May 7, 2012—Burlington, Mass. —
The Competitive Landscape Seminar Series: Market Access, is a one-day seminar that will be held in New York City on May 17, 2012 addressing healthcare market access drivers and opportunities. The seminar will feature expert analysts from Decision Resources Group covering a range of industry issues and addressing the hottest topics in market access. The seminar will include insights from the following Decision Resources Group companies: Bio-Trends, Decision Resources, Fingertip Formulary, HealthLeaders-InterStudy, PharmaStrat and Pinsonault.
“Market access trends can influence a company’s therapeutic area focus, the scope of their research and development programs, the viability of individual pipeline drugs, clinical trial design, investment plans for individual markets and product launch strategies,” said Neil Grubert, M.A., Director of Market Access Tracker at Decision Resources Group and a scheduled seminar presenter. “In today’s difficult commercial environment, managers in all key functions need to be conscious of market access drivers and opportunities.”
Presentation Topics Include:
- Best Practices and Considerations in Generating Market Access Insights
- Understanding Payer Perceptions of Biosimilars in the United States
- Has the U.S. Pharmaceutical Market Had Its Day?
- Is The ACO (Or Its Cousin) The New HMO, or Is It Just New Coke?
- Seizing Market Access Opportunities in the EU5, and Minimizing the Effect of the Widespread Squeeze on Pharmaceutical Costs; A Focus on High Cost Cancer Therapies
- Making Your Data Work Smarter
- A panel of healthcare experts will be convened to discuss topics and trends including healthcare reform, Accountable Care Organizations and value-based healthcare.
- The panel will include thought leaders from consumer, pharmaceutical and managed care organizations.
For a full agenda, please visit http://www.competitivelandscapeseries.com/market-access/
Who Should Attend:
Members of the media covering the pharmaceutical industry, managed care industry or healthcare in general are invited to attend.
May 17, 2012; registration opens at 8 a.m.; presentations begin at 9 a.m.
New York, N.Y.
The seminar will be hosted by Decision Resources Group, one of the world’s leading research and advisory firms focusing on healthcare insights and analysis. Content will come from analysis from six of Decision Resources Group’s companies: Bio-Trends, Decision Resources, Fingertip Formulary, HealthLeaders-InterStudy, PharmaStrat and Pinsonault.
Media interested in attending the seminar should contact Kristi Guillemette at email@example.com
or 781-993-2618 for additional information.