Employees who work at least 20 hours per week have access to a wide range of benefits at no cost or at market competitive rates including health insurance, dental insurance and flexible spending accounts.
Employees who work at least 30 hours per week have additional benefits including life insurance, disability insurance and travel accident insurance.
Work Life Balance
- Employees accrue vacation at a 1.25 days rate per month (15 in the first year of employment). After three years an additional day is earned per year to a maximum of 20 days.
- Ten holidays, two personal days accrued semi-annually and sick leave are available to employees.
- Upon completion of six months of service employee are eligible for 6 – 8 weeks paid maternity leave, 2 weeks paid paternity leave and 2 weeks paid adoption leave.
- Flexible work hours allow employees more freedom to arrange their schedules within the context of the needs of the business.
- Employees with three months service are eligible for tuition reimbursement. The company will pay up to 90% of the cost of tuition, registration and books up to a maximum of $6,000 annually for courses that are job or career related.
- The company sponsors employees to attend appropriate conferences and client engagements.
- HealthLeaders-InterStudy offers medical and dental coverage through BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee..
- Assist America provides worldwide emergency assistance for employees and their families at no cost.
- Medical and Dependent Care Reimbursement Flexible Spending Accounts allow employees to save taxes on unreimbursed health care expenses and dependent care expenses
- Long-Term Care Insurance is available at competitive prices allowing you to protect yourself or family with monthly annuity payments if you need long term care.
- We provide, at no cost to you, life insurance equal to two times your annual salary to a maximum of $750,000. Employees can purchase additional coverage through payroll deduction.
- We provide, at no cost to you, accidental death insurance equal to two times your annual salary to a maximum of $750,000. Employees can purchase additional coverage through payroll deduction. .
- Business Travel Accident Insurance covers employees for three times pay (minimum $200,000/maximum$600,000) at no cost.
- Upon completion of six months of service employees are covered by our Short-Term Disability plan at no cost.
- Long-Term Disability coverage provides tax free salary protection at 60% of base salary after 180 days.
- Our 401K retirement plan allows employees to save money on a pre-tax basis for retirement. Employees may contribute 1% – 20% of pay up to a federal limit and choose a variety of investments to meet their financial objectives. Employees may participate at hire and may rollover investments from other plans.
- Employee Profit Sharing is a contribution made after completion of one year's service to the 401K plan based on company performance and a vote of the Board of Directors. It has historically been 5% of compensation. The plan vests over five years.